Airdri SteraSpace 10M2 Air Sanitiser
£372.00 (inc VAT) £310.00 (exc VAT)
Buy 8+ for £ each
Buy 12+ for £ each
Airdri Steraspace Air Sanitiser
The Airdri SteraSpace air sanitiser is designed for continuously occupied and enclosed spaces. It controls infections by killing bacteria mould and fungi in the air. It also removes odours pollen and smoke 24 hours a day, 365 days a Year.
Suitable for rooms of up to 10 square meters.
This gives a more pleasant environment and cuts down on staff absenteeism. It works by emitting a constant flow of disinfecting plasma which is scientifically proven to eliminate mico-organisms both airbourne and and on surfaces. The light will also penetrate fabrics and soft furnishings removing nasty smells whilst prolonging lifespan. This removes the need for masking agents such as air fresheners.
This is well suited many areas including residential care homes, hospital rooms, GP and Dentists waiting rooms, hair dressers, cafes and other communal areas.
To read more about UV-C light sanitisation please read our article What Is UVC Light & Could It Play a Role in Covid19?
Features & Benefits:
- Completely silent operation
- Suitable for areas of continuous use
- Proven to kill 98.11% of airborne micro-organisms
- Proven to kill 99.6% of surface micro-organisms
- Controls infections by killing bacteria, viruses, mould and fungi
- Removes odours, pollen, pollution and smoke
- Provides 24 hour protection, 365 days a year
Further scientific details of research carried out can be found here on nature scientific reports
Need to cover a larger area? View the PSA-20